Wednesday 1 September 2010

September Challenge

The challenge for September is to use BUNTING.

However you choose to use it is up to you.  You can enter any project you like (made during September) - scrapbook layouts, cards, knitting, sewing, altered art - anything you like.

The closing date for entries is 23.59 GMT on 30th September and entry is by inlinkz below.

Here are a few of my favourites from around the web


This is from Folksy





as is this one



and how cute is this



This one even has a tutorial


and the wonderful Shimelle has a mini book with bunting


This is one I made for my sons room

This months prize is a selection of 6x6 papers from the new Prima release.

The winner from August will be announced shortly.  I still have the prize for July which is unclaimed. Dorothy you were the winner if you would like to send me your address details and then I can send you your Magnolia magazine.











1 comment:

  1. great challenge and beautiful Dt creations.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete