Saturday 5 April 2014

March Winner & February Challenge Entries

Drum roll please..........

Our winner was entry number 15 which is this lovely card by Shell at http://akstamping.blogspot.co.uk




Shell please can you email me at craftgardenshop@aol.com and I'll get your prize out ASAP. 

Our February challenge only had two entries and because I only think it's fair I've decided to award both entries with a prize. Please can you both email me at the above address and I'll sort it out for you. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, to the winners for March and Feb!!!

    Shell, I'm sure your going to love playing with the fab package Kerry has put together and hope you will come back and show us all the pretty things you create with it.

    Laura & Frea, how wonderful to have two winners for Feb. I'm sure your going to love those gorgeous little paper flowers, they have so many possibilities. Please do come back and show us what you create with them.

    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Off to send an email now...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the winner - a lovely card.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete